Monday, December 10, 2007

Morning Fog

We are in our last week of Villa life. The weather is cooler - although we are certainly lacking the same frigidity as home - when the sun came out today it was almost warm enough not to wear a jacket. And this morning, the fog was thick on our way to breakfast. It's hard to believe that it is almost time to leave - times has flown so quickly, and yet we have done so much that I feel as if I've been gone for much longer.

Although I will be sad to leave this wonderful place, I am looking forward to some of the comforts of home - my family, my friends, my bed, and of course cooking. I have had some Tuscan inspired gluten-free recipes brewing in my mind for the past few months, and it is time to put them to the test! I hope to post more about those in the future, as I continue my adventures in the final semester of grad school and beyond. That's all for now, more soon. Ciao.

No comments: